As society progresses and technology flourishes, mankind still struggles to answer our most important question. The Ancient Explorers are a global movement committed to uncovering the truths buried in Earth's ancient ruins, monuments and forgotten cities.
We're on a mission to understand our past, and unearth our ancient future. And we invite you to dig deep with us.
We explore significant ancient locations with the aim to spread knowledge.
We ship from our warehouse in Encinitas, California; however sometimes from our overseas locations. We take pride in our products and where we source them from...so your patience is truly appreciated.
Don't forget : A percentage of every order goes to support various charities and non-profits around the world…so again - THANK YOU for supporting our mission to help the world. Need help? Email us at email@example.com!
When will my package arrive?
- We ship most of our products using the US Postal Service’s Media Mail. Expedited products are sent using either Priority Mail or First Class Mail. We use First Class Mail International for products shipped internationally. Products ordered Sunday-Thursday are shipped within 24-48 hours of your order. Products ordered on Friday and Saturday are not shipped until the following Monday. The average delivery time from the time the product is shipped is listed below:
- Media Mail 2-8 days
- Priority Mail 1-3 days
- First Class Mail 1-3 days
- First Class Mail International varies
- While these are average delivery times, delivery can take longer if the Postal Service has heavy volume, if the Postal Service has trouble verifying your address, or other issues. Therefore please allow up to three weeks for your product to arrive. If your product has not arrived within this time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE NOTE: We take pride in our products and where we source them from. We ship from our warehouse in Encinitas, California or sometimes from our overseas locations. Depending on where you live and where we ship from - it can take up to 5 weeks to receive your items.
I have a delivery confirmation number, but when I try to look up the delivery status of my package, I get the following message:
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on [date] to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
- Packages are presented to the USPS either on that date or the next business day. Once the package arrives at your destination, the package status information is updated with the actual delivery date and destination zip code. Note that delivery confirmation numbers are not tracking numbers (like those used by UPS, FedEx, and USPS Express Mail). Therefore the Postal Service does not consistently scan or track the package while it is on route, but only provides the date and time that it was delivered (there are some exceptions, but generally, this is true). Therefore you are likely to see this message until your package is actually delivered. If your package has not arrived within three weeks, this could also mean that the package label was generated, but the package was never presented to the Postal Service. It may also mean that the package was lost in transit, or it is being held up by the Postal Service for some other reason. We advise the following:
- Check first with your mail carrier or Post Office to see if they can find out what happened to the package. Please note that we have no additional information about the status of your package once it is presented to the Postal Service.
How do I change my shipping address?
- We cannot change addresses on the order after the order is shipped.
Do you offer international shipping?
- Yes for most products, international shipping is available.
How do I obtain a refund for my product?
- Please view the Refund Policy. If you fit within the guidelines then please contact us at email@example.com.
How long does it take to get a refund?
- Generally, refunds can take up to two weeks to process. All refunds have to be verified for authenticity and must be submitted to our accounting department for processing.
I received a product different from the one I ordered.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the refund process. Please be sure to describe the situation in as much detail as possible.
My product was not in the condition as described in the listing. What do I do?
- While we make every effort to describe the condition of products accurately, occasionally a product may be in a lesser condition than described. Products may also suffer some deterioration of condition during shipping. If you are dissatisfied with the condition of your product contact us at email@example.com to start the refund process. Please be sure to describe the situation in as much detail as possible. Note: this must still fit within the guidelines of the Refund Policy.