Announcing an Exclusive “Ancient Explorers Tour and Conference” To The Land Of The Maya
Hosted by Ancient Explorer’s founder Amish Shah and Jason Martell, expert researcher on the History Channel’s Ancient Aliens!
Tour dates: October 18 – 24, 2015
Our amazing adventure begins in Merida. Merida is not only the capital of the Mexican State of Yucatán and the largest city in the Yucatán Peninsula, but Mérida is the spirit of the Maya.
One of the most advanced indigenous cultures of the ancient Americas, the Mayans began as hunter gatherers and migrated into the Yucatán around 2500 B.C. During the pre-classic period (500 B.C.-250 A.D.), they established ceremonial centers at Coba, Dzibanche and Kohunlich in Quintana Roo. Quintana Roo was considered to be the gateway to the Mayan world. Between 300 and 900, the Mayans built several cities in the Yucatán region, two of the most spectacular being Chichén Itzá and Uxmal, nearby Merida.
Ancient ruins of ruins the Yucatán, including Uxmal, Kabah, Sayil, Dzibilchaltún, and Chichen Itza are all easily accessible from Merida, making it a city made to visit for explorers of all kinds. What’s amazing about each of the ruins is that they hold their own energy. For instance, locals say that Uxmal represents the divine feminine whereas Chichen Itza is the divine masculine.
It’s all very sacred, according the people of this area. And if you haven’t ever experienced it for yourself, you’ll feel it the minute you step foot on these ancient grounds.
Ancient Explorers invites you to join us on this one-of-a-kind, transformational journey. Connect with other like-minded travelers and seekers of ancient wisdom as we explore the magical Mayan sites of the Yucatan.
This trip includes Maya ceremonies led by the famous Don Miguel Angel Vergara, a Mayan Shaman Priest and noted author, as well as talks with Ancient Explorers founder Amish Shah and expert researcher Jason Martell.
Space will be limited so we suggest you register early to guarantee your space.
TOUR COST PER PERSON: $2,999.00
PRICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Transportation in private air conditioned tour bus
- Airport/hotel transfer on arrival and departure (of conference dates only)
- 6 nights accommodation in double room
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 dinner
- Meeting rooms for conferences as per itinerary
- Tips for bellboys, maids, and waiters
- Entry fees for sites listed on the Itinerary
- Bilingual guide service (English/Spanish)
- Miguel Angel Vergara’s ceremonies, teachings, and on-site tours
- Honorariums for other Maya Elders joining ceremonies
- Taxes and toll road charges
- International flight to Merida, Mexico
- Airport departure tax if applicable. This is often included in your ticket, inquire when booking
- Drinks, wine, beer, beverages with meals
- Personal expenses, room service, laundry, phone calls
- Tips for bus driver and local guide
So fellow explorer, if you are keen on joining this one of a kind journey, please enter your information below and we’ll be in touch.